Discovering St. Matthias
Are you new or newer to St. Matthias? Discovering St. Matthias is a 2-session introduction to the life, values, and ministry of St. Matthias. It serves as a new member course, which we invite you to sit in on if you are exploring but not sure yet if you wish to formally join St. Matthias.
The course includes a light meal and is open to families and individuals. The course is offered no less than once/quarter, more frequently - as soon as we have 2 or more families ready to participate. Contact Jim Rosa, Rich Strom, or the Administrator for more information or to register for the next course.
Worship time and location
- Sunday 9:15am
- 18320 Furrow Road, Monument; map here
- 719-359-9204 for more information
Each Sunday, following worship, we have a time of casual conversation, coffee and refreshments for all ages; we call it "Coffee Hour". Please join us.
Children and Youth on Sundays
- 0 - 3 years - nursery is provided at all worship services
- 3 years - 5th Grade - exciting and meaningful Sunday School at 9:15am
- Middle & High School - Youth ministry at 9:15am